Job ref: 8000112
Position: Hospice Nurse
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Job type: contract, full – time (40 hours a week)
Salary: 2.200 € – 3.000 € + full medical insurance + benefits
We are looking for a Hospice Nurse to provide care and support to terminally ill patients. Your presence and services should bring comfort to the person who faces the end of their lives and help them reach acceptance and peace of mind.
For this role, you need to be a registered nurse who sees the value of hospice care in alleviating pain and suffering. A compassionate nature and excellent interpersonal skills will make you a good candidate for this position. We expect you to be knowledgeable in caring for the terminally ill, performing tasks such as administering medication and providing emotional support.
The goal is to help patients live their final days with dignity and comfort.
- Collaborate with physicians and other professionals to plan care
- Make frequent visits to the patient to evaluate their condition
- Provide support and comfort according to individual patient’s needs
- Work with caregivers to plan and execute excellent patient care
- Help in administering medication
- Alleviate sudden symptoms of the disease’s end phase
- Notify a doctor for a patient’s condition when deemed necessary
- Assist patients and their families with paperwork
- Maintain accurate records
- Help relatives cope with the upcoming loss and provide post-mortem support
- Minimum 2-3+ years previous experience is essential
- Qualification level: GN or BScN diploma
- Valid nursing licence
- Proven experience as hospice nurse or registered nurse
- Knowledge of nursing care processes and medication guidelines/side-effects
- Committed to safety precautions and high ethical standards
- Sound judgement and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a compassionate nature
- Cool-tempered and patient
- Emotional/mental stability and stamina
- Formal nurse training; certification as hospice nurse is a plus
- Minimum German language – level B2 (certificate), read about our language courses
Your salary depend on German language knowledge and period of work experience on the position of Operation room Nurse.
ALIMAR Job is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin