Job ref: 2000122
Employer: Alimar Job Ltd
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Job type: contract, full – time (40 hours a week)
Salary: negotiable + full medical insurance
We are looking for an experienced Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leakages to installing pipes and HVAC systems.
A successful plumber must have a thorough knowledge of hydraulic systems. Must be patient individuals with a practical mind and manual dexterity, able to work efficiently with great attention to detail.
The goal is to install and maintain well-functioning systems that transport water, waste, gases or hot liquids.
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Install and maintain water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Repair domestic appliances (e.g. washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
- Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems (air-conditioning units, radiators etc.)
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
- Minimum 2-3+ years previous Plumber experience is essential
- Qualification level: ITI/Vocational certificate or diploma
- Be hard working and able to work as part of a team
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship
- Fluent English and Polish language level B1+, read about our Polish courses
What will you get in return?
- A workplace that focuses on safety and ethics
- Competitive remuneration
- Continuous work due to the volume of work that the company have
- A great working environment
- Days Monday-Friday with overtime and weekend work available
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
ALIMAR Job is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin