Job ref: 5000111
Position: Designer / Linux Python Developer
Employer: Alimar Job Ltd
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Job type: contract, full – time (40 hours a week)
Salary: attractive + full medical insurance,
We are looking for Designer / Linux Python Developer with experience in creating services in Python on Linux.
Design, implementation and testing software for managing HA components, NAS services and a shell that is the user interface for these services.
- 2 years of experience in running application projects using Python,
- Knowledge of issues related to multithreading, asynchronous data processing, queuing tools,
- Knowledge of issues related to application profiling, location of memory leaks,
- Creating a code compatible with pylint,
- Knowledge of issues related to the administration and installation of the Linux system,
- The ability to run projects on their own,
- Caring for the highest quality of manufactured products in technical terms as well and functional;
- Basic knowledge regarding the creation of WEB applications and the http protocol is required
- Fluent English and Polish language level B1+, read about our Polish courses
- Knowledge of frontend technologies for Web applications: Angular 5, bootstrap
- Knowledge of databases for monitoring data (influxdb, telegraph or similar),
- Knowledge of tools for managing packages and automating tasks (ansible, puppet),
- Knowledge of issues related to load balancing,
- Knowledge of HA technology (pacemaker, corosync, heartbeat or similar),
- Knowledge of issues related to data storage (raid, deduplication, encryption and disk volume management).
What you will get in return?
- A workplace that focuses on safety and ethics
- Competitive remuneration
- Continuous work due to the volume of work that the company have
- A great working environment
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
ALIMAR Job is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin