Job ref: 8000120-122
Location: Munchen, Frankfurt, – Germany
Job type: contract, full – time
Salary: 1.800 € – 3.500 € + overtimes + full medical insurance + benefits
We are looking for Nurses who are interested in work in the hospital in Germany
- assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- providing pre- and post-operation care
- monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- writing records
- supervising junior staff
- organising workloads
- providing emotional support to patients and relatives
24-hour shift work can be a requirement of the job.
- At least 3 year previous clinical experience is essential
- Qualification level: GN or BScN diploma
- Current registration as a Nurse
- Good health and fitness
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Experience recording accurate records
- Supportive and motivate
- Computer literate
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situation
- Verbal and written communication skills – German language – level B2 (certificate)
If you will be selected, we will teach you German language A1-B2 or B1-B2 before you start to work.
German language course will be continued by the hospital when you will work there to get a level C1-C2.
Your salary depend on German language knowledge and period of work experience on the position of a Nurse.
ALIMAR Job is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin