Job ref: 2000154/156
Employer: Alimar Job Ltd
Location: Warsaw, Wroclaw, Gdansk – Poland
Job type: contract, full – time (40 hours a week)
Salary: negotiable + full medical insurance
We are looking for a skilled Painter to paint the interior and exterior of structures, buildings and other surfaces. Your job will be important since good painting has both practical and aesthetic benefits.
- Read blueprints/instructions and examine surfaces to determine the kind and amount of work necessary
- Make on-site preparations such as building scaffolding, covering fixtures etc.
- Prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint etc.
- Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material (e.g. plaster)
- Mix paint and other materials to prepare the right color or texture
- Paint surfaces according to instructions with various tools
- Apply varnish and other finishes
- Calculate costs and negotiate prices
- Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions
- Minimum 1-2 years previous Painter experience is essential
- Qualification level: ITI/Vocational or diploma
- Proven experience as a painter
- Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply them
- Solid knowledge of commercial and/or construction painting techniques
- Aptitude in using appropriate tools (brushes, caulking guns etc.)
- Good basic math skills
- Manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on scaffolding, ladders etc.
- Conscientious with great attention to detail
- Fluent English and Polish language level B1+, read about our Polish courses
What you will get in return?
- A workplace that focuses on safety and ethics
- Competitive remuneration
- Continuous work due to the volume of work that the company have
- A great working environment
- Days Monday-Friday with overtime and weekend work available
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
ALIMAR Job is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin