Job ref: 9000111/113
Position: Vegan Cook
Employer: Alimar Job Ltd
Location: Warsaw, Poznan, Gdansk, Poland
Job type: contract, full – time (40 hours a week)
Salary: competitive + full medical insurance, overtimes
We are looking for a Vegetarian Cook who have a very good understanding of vegetables – the texture, the nutritional benefits, the availability, the palatable compatibility, etc.
The right candidate should be willing to experiment with and at the same time understand and adopt ethnic vegetarian recipes. Job demands that she/he always be on the search for new and exciting authentic recipes.
- Consistently comply with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality
standards, and kitchen rules, policies and
- Complete or assist with preparation, portioning and stocking of daily pars as
- Use the standard recipe card for preparing all products. Do not rely on the memory of
yourself or other
- Portion food products for execution according to standard portion sizes and recipe
- Execute and plate hot and cold menu items as
- Follow proper plate presentation and garnishing for all
- Safe and sanitary operation of range, griddle, ovens, and all other kitchen
- Stock and maintain adequate levels of food product at line
- Handle, store and rotate all products
- Maintain a clean, organized and sanitary kitchen including prep tables, counters,
shelves, range, griddle, ovens, refrigeration equipment and all other work area
- Maintain a clean, organized, sanitary and stocked work
- Inform Manager-on-Duty immediately of any product shortages, food quality issues or
- Wash and store all kitchenware, china, glassware and silverware. Load, run and
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and
- Complete opening and/or closing task
- Perform side work as
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager-on-Duty.
- Report to work on time as scheduled, in uniform, and ready to
- Comply with all company policies and attend all scheduled employee
- Qualification level: Secondary School diploma or ITI/Vocational certificate
- Proven working experience as a Vegan Cook min. 1 year
- Be able to work effectively as part of a
- Be able to stand, walk, lift and work in hot and loud environment for long periods of time.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)
- Fluent English and Polish language level B1+, read about our Polish courses
What you will get in return?
- A workplace that focuses on safety and ethics
- Competitive remuneration
- Continuous work due to the volume of work that the company have
- A great working environment
- Days Monday-Friday with overtime and weekend work available
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
ALIMAR Job is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin